The new year is upon us and that means new beginnings. This includes my new adventure of blogging. I am trying to enter into this new technology phase so forgive my slow transition.
With the new year comes resolutions of which I have made several. These include learn to sew, learn to cook, loose the baby weight (after 2 years), grow my legal practice, and enjoy my life. It may seem like an oxymoron to say loose weight and enjoy my life but I am hoping they can coexist!
I have been married to my college sweetheart for almost 6 years and have one daughter who just turned 2. She is a bundle of energy, fun and keeps me focused on what is really important.
In my spare time I am an attorney practicing in family law, real estate, and estate planning. In this line of work you hear all kinds of stories which usually make me feel grateful even when I think my life is upside down.
I am hoping to use this blog to entertain you with my life and gain your support to know I am not the only one WHO LIVES LIKE THIS :)
Monday, January 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I had a new years resolution to learn to sew, too! I have a dusty sewing machine to show for it. I took lessons at a local Singer store in Chicago. If they have one in Madison, it might be worth checking out. It was a great beginners class. I made a skirt that didn't fit me. But the sizing thing was my own fault. Other than that, it was a masterpiece! ...that I ended up donating to Good Will.
ReplyDeleteI've noticed that the local craft store chains here in Chicago also offer sewing classes. When I'm shopping, I walk by women learning new skills on their sewing machines. And then I think that I should go buy some fabric. And then I just keep walking.
But these are my own problems. I'm sure you will be much more successful in your endeavor. And, I guess in the end I did learn to sew, which was the goal, right?
Bridget Mohamed